Discover the top 10 party rental ideas and bounce houses :
- Big baller wipeout
- Toilet racers
- Mechanical bull
- Hippo chow down
- 50ft Starwars obstacle course
- 40ft Spiderman obstacle course
- Midway inflatable Carnival Games Booth
- Jurassic adventure playzone
- 100ft Obstacle course
- Bulls eye ball carnival game
Tired of racking your brain when trying to figure out what you should rent this year for your carnival or special event? Bounce house party rentals are a great way to add some interaction between your party guests. Most jump houses make for a great spectator sports as well! Turn your party into a inflatable blow up carnival with a model or two from our brand of rental game products and bounce houses. http://www.primetimeinteractive.com has a great selection of party rental games in all sorts of styles and flavors. From toddler bounce houses to adult icebreaker games. Browse our inventory and click on an image below to get more information, photos, videos and to start a reservation.
Check out all of the coolest, sickest, most awesome wild & wacky games!
Party Planing Tips
- Be as generous as your budget allows. Employees have worked hard for you all year and they are looking for a show of appreciation.
- You can make your event memorable by choosing an unusual location. Aquariums, art museums, sightseeing boats, rodeo ranches, regional airports are among the many different sites you can choose.
- For on site events– think about hiring entertainment companies to help break the ice. It can be a band, a DJ, inflatable games, a magician, an interactive team building company, or anything else which can cover for those awkward silences which are bound to occur at the beginning of the party.
- Have enough food. A hungry stomach leads to a cranky employee.
- Publish your policy on drinking, in advance, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Well-chosen party favors will extend the good feelings after the last balloon has popped.
- Hire a professional party planner if you’re planning a big event instead of wasting your staff’s time.
- Mingle, mingle, and mingle. All of that positive public exposure is the added benefit of throwing a company bash.